Certifications are needed or requested to demonstrate compliance with legislative or individual requirements. Regardless of the nature of the product or system, certifications provide the client/end user with the desired confidence in terms of safety, reliability, and liability.
The efforts in globalization and resulting global requirements, mandate that products must be accompanied with a technical description and installation / operation / maintenance instructions. Thus the scope of product use is clearly defined and the commissioning tasks at the field of installation find the required support. Operators and legal authorities rely on certifications in order to be able to justify safety and health for all people, animals and the environment within the area of operations.
Certification and Validation of new and proven designs and systems, are performed to make sure that current, good engineering and manufacturing practices are applied, as well as codes and requirements are fulfilled.
General Overview Table
|CE Marking||Pi [π] Marking||Equipment Production||Certifications per Customer Order|
|Pi [π] Marking||Plant Integrity Management||As-Built Construction Surveillance||As-Built Inspection & Certification|
|ISO / QMS||ISO / QMS||Module / Skid Production||EN, ASME / ASME BPE / ASME B31.3|
|ASME BPE||Plant Production|
|Rail Way Machines and Equipment||Rail Way Machines and Equipment||Rail Way Machines and Equipment||Rail Way Machines and Equipment|
|Welding (Procedure; Welder; Operator)||Welding (Procedure; Welder; Operator)||Welding (Procedure; Welder; Operator)||Welding (Procedure; Welder; Operator)|
As stipulated in the above table, certification services are not only related to code and national certification mandates. We render certification services per client demand, when for instance an expert opinion or evaluation is needed to validate compliance to engineering and/or order requirements.
ECE provides certification services which support an array of industrial applications (see table above). In today’s vast global market, corporations often depend on ECE (Effective Compliance and Engineering) task completions, which result in the desired certification and credentials. It’s important that these affidavits sustain national and/or international business plans and requirements. Our critical knowledge base, coupled with our relevant engineering and managerial experience of over 20 years, allows us to be Effective with Compliance and Engineering tasks.
ECE provides a range of certifications and associated solutions, utilizing the advanced cohesive cross-functional orientation of our service management. We issue certifications with a focus on either internal, external, national and/or international recognition. We apply our market familiarity, an understanding of sound engineering principles, and our knowledge of the requisite rules and requirements to certifications.
Our experience and knowledge base allows us to support you in all disciplines required for the approval of your product.
- Determination of Minimum Requirements for CE Compliance
- Outlining of Options for Compliance with Assessment Procedures
- Design reviews (ASME, AD-2000, EN 13445, ISO, etc.)
- Risk and Hazard Analysis (Scope, Strategy, Execution)
- Type Approvals (Scope, Strategy, Benefits, Execution)
- Quality Assurance System (Audit and Certification)
- Quality Assurance System (Reviews, Development and Implementation [consulting prohibits us to certify the system])
- Material Compliance Review & Particular Material Appraisals (PMA)
- Approvals of Manufacturing Processes
- Welding Procedure Approvals(e.g. ASME, AWS, EN 288, ISO 9606)
- Welder / Operator Certifications (e.g. ASME, AWS, EN 288, EN 1418)
- Construction Surveillance
- As-built Inspections
- Technical Documentation (CE Marking Technical Compliance Files)
- Operation, Maintenance and Inspection Manuals
- Declaration of Conformity or Certificate of Compliance