Vendor – Supplier Management
Vendor – Supply Chain Management focuses on the goal to work with a structured system, to enable the analysis of potential and existing vendors and suppliers. Thus, the decision making process is based on the comparable assessment results. The development of comparable facts is important, to enable a vendor optimization process and to the process of supply cost reduction potential. At the same time, it is important to support and encourage vendors and suppliers to implement improvements in throughput and quality.
Especially within the manufacturing environment that involves welding, the wide spectrum of global and individual criteria must be carefully collected and evaluated. Only with the right process, reaching the goal to manage supply chain risks and dependencies, while the delivered quality increases, will be possible.
Our expert team of engineers and project management professionals incorporate their contribution into the vendor management process seamlessly. We utilize our best practices to enhance vendor performance and help you meet desired goals on time and with highest quality standards.
To ensure success for your business, it is just as important to maintain relationships with your vendors as it is with your customers. Establishing proper communication channels between business partners is the key to increasing efficiencies and reducing costs. ECE Global helps you create the environment designed to ensure business continuity and empower best performing vendors and suppliers, no matter where your vendors and suppliers are located.
With a combination of system audits and expert audits, we deliver a holistic evaluation of current or futures vendors and suppliers.
Based on your individual criteria, it will be possible to monitor vendors and supplier of any part of the spectrum, risk related, strategic, and quality.
- Vendor / Supplier Selection – Strategy Development, Defining of Criteria
- Evaluation, Assessment, and Audits
- Assessment Data Collection
- Vendor / Supplier Integration Evaluation
- Discovery of Savings
- Vendor Management
- Repair Shop Monitoring
- Familiarity with different Cultural Backgrounds
- Efficient Process for the Selection of Vendors
- Efficient Integration of New Vendors / Supplier
- Timely Identification of Risks
- Streamlined Monitoring of Strategic / Important Vendors / Supplier
- Procurement Support
- Suitable, Detailed, and Customizable Reporting
- Effective Consolidation of Vendors / Suppliers
We look forward to you contacting us!