Over 400 companies throughout the world trust in us!
EN 15085 Training for Executives, Sales Professional, Welding Coordinator, Quality Manager, Welder and Welding Operator, and Inspection Professionals
To comply with internationally acknowledged standards for welding operations in the railway industry. Inspire customer confidence with consistency and high quality in fusion welding of materials in rolling stock and components manufacturing.
Understanding compliance objectives and executing according to EN 15085 requirements is your operations track to engage in the railway industry’s international standard.
Engineering, manufacturing, inspecting and certifying of railway vehicle, assemblies and parts according to the European standards series of railway require compliance and certification with the requirements of EN 15085. Depending on the Certification Level (1, 2, 3, or 4), different qualification requirements for personnel qualification, product compliance and quality system certification apply.
Why Choose ECE Global for your EN 15085 Training?
We have worked with over 400 companies globally (ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AMERICA) for either certification, training, or consulting. Our Scope includes:
- Welding Coordinator Training
- Welding / Inspection Personnel Training
- EN 15085 Training and associated Standards
- Welding Standard Training
- Quality System Implementation Training
Our knowledge base includes many local or international regulations and requirements, such as AWS D15.1, AWS D1.1, ASME, DIN 6700, DIN 27201, ISO 15614, ISO 15613, ISO 9606, and others.
ECE Gobal’s vast experience prevents you from “reinventing the wheel” and provides improvement or optimization opportunities in an effort to compliance.
As a result, our training enables translating / interpret requirements to a level that is understood by all personnel (including Sales Executives, Professional, Welding Coordinator, Quality Manager, Welder Performance, Inspection Personnel, etc.), and prevents the implementation of costly changes in “traditional operations”, if possible.
Typically, we tailor the training based on our clientèle’s needs and requirements.
As an example, EN 15085 training for manufacturer of steel products includes the following requirements:
EN 15085 – Railway applications – Welding of railway vehicles and components
- EN 15085 Part 1 – General
- EN 15085 Part 2 – Quality requirements and certification of welding manufacturer
- EN 15085 Part 3 – Design requirements
- EN 15085 Part 4 – Production requirements
- EN 15085 Part 5 – Inspection, testing and documentation
Industry Specification / Norms
- ISO 3834-2 – Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirements
- ISO-TR 15608 – Welding – Guidelines for a metallic material grouping system
- ISO 15614-1 – Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials – Welding procedure test
- ISO 9606-1 – Qualification testing of welders — Fusion welding – Part 1: Steels
- ISO 5817 – Welding. Fusion-welded joints in steel, nickel, titanium and their alloys (beam welding excluded). Quality levels for imperfections
- ISO 14731 – Welding coordination — Tasks and responsibilities
At the end of each training class, the participants will participate in a written / verbal exam. Post passing the exam, a certificate of participation / compliance will be issued.
For information about our training, please contact us either via email or phone.
Weld Technology / Welding Management Services (ASME / AWS / API / EN)
- Engineering / Weld Design
- Fabrication Surveillance – Assessment – Optimization
- PQR – WPQ Approvals
- Certification / Training
- Quality System Assessment – Implementation – Validation
- Railroad Equipment
- Tank Car Inspection
- Truck / Brake Inspection
- Equipment Lease Return or Sales Assessment
- Inspection of Damaged Railcars
- Monitor / Inspection Management of Shop Repair Programs
- New Build Surveillance (OEM or User/Operator Contracted)
- New Build / In-Service
- AWS D15.1, AWS D1.1, AWS D1.2, AWS, D1.3, AWS D1.6, etc.
EN 15085 Certification / Approval Services
- Engineering / OEM Certification
- Welding Coordination
- EN Welding Procedure & Welder/Operator Approvals
- Quality System Assessment / Implementation / Validation
- EN 15085 Parts 1 to 5, ISO 3834 Parts 1 to 5