Career Opprtunities at ECE Global
At ECE Global, there is a world of inspiration that you can get only from being a part of our team. Our employees are passionate about the contributions they can make. We are working in a dynamic environment that:
- Offers a wide range of career opportunities that align with our diverse spectrum of Engineering and Consulting services.
- Recognizes, nourishes, and rewards talent through competitive compensation that aligns personal contributions to business success
- Inspires innovation, caring, and sustained achievement by individual employees and teams
- Respects our employees, customers, and the communities we serve
Following are positions where you will find a challenging and rewarding career:
Level I – SNT-TC-1A Certified Technician/Trainee in UT/UTT — if you have MT/PT too, it’s a plus!
ECE Global inspection and validation services support our clientele with integrity assessments of their equipment and products. This position requires in-depth knowledge of applied testing methods, the ability to work independently, the willingness to travel and consistently exercise discretion and sound judgment.
At a minimum, the following is required:
- Reviews work-instructions prior to testing
- Set-up and calibration of equipment
- Perform testing according to defined NDE Technique and procedures/work-instructions
- Prior to working on a project, the technician shall be familiar with the codes, standards and other contractual documents, identify gaps and specialties related to a project, makes certain the project objectives are achievable
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria
- Writing of testing procedures and work instructions for review and approval by a Level II/III
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Follows and promotes use and application of all required safety rules and regulations. If such are not know, the technician is required to consult with his supervisor or the supervisors in and around the area where work is to be conducted
- Strict compliance with the handling and management of confidential information is mandatory
- Timely and proper handling of communications with clients or associates is required
- Proper conduct internally and externally is required, which includes but is not limited to proper adherence to dress-code, communication and support
* At a minimum High School Degree or equivalent
* Graduate of a specialized NDE technical program meeting at least SNT-TC1A Level I, for one or all of the following testing methods:
– Ultrasonic Testing (UT) (required)
– Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT) (required)
– Magnetic Particle (MT) (optional)
– Dye / Liquid Penetrant (PT) (optional)
* Prior certification as an NDT Level I technician, adequate field experience hours is required
Mechanical Engineer Position
The nature of the projects covers an array of engineering tasks, as related to integrity validations of equipment and products of a multitude of industries. The candidate will share responsibilities in European CE Marking projects, as well as weld design and welding technology. A savvy understanding in applying FEA (e.g. with Solid Edge), code interpretations, and defining certification/approval requirements is required. This position requires specialized knowledge, the ability to work independently, the willingness to travel and consistently exercise discretion and sound judgment.
Job Duties / Responsibilities include
- Managing project activities from concept through construction
- Design and stress analyze of pressure equipment, piping systems and structural designs in accordance with national and international codes and requirements (i.e. ASME B31.3, EN 13445, EN 13480, EN 14033, EN 12663)
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Expert in applying Computer Aided Design and Engineering software applications
- Validates project compliance with legal and project requirements
- Prepares mechanical sketches and drawings by using AutoCAD, CADWorx Plant and CADWorx P&ID; producing Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), electrical schematics, two- and three-dimensional equipment, piping and structural General Arrangement (GAs) and detail drawings
- Modifies drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes
* min. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Experienced with CAESAR II, PVElite, AutoCAD, Nozzle Pro and Finite Element Analysis programs
* Good communication, customer relations and projects acquisition skills
* Experienced with all MS Products
Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
For our onsite inspection services around the country, we are seeking an experienced certified welding inspector, with expertise in inspections of mechanical designs, plant inspections and OEM fabrication inspections. The candidate must be able to support our clients with the implementation of required quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) systems, as related to fabrication and welding.
Job duties include the
- approval welding procedures in accordance with ASME, AWS, EN and ISO standards
- approval welders and welding operators in accordance with ASME, AWS, EN and ISO standards
- support with the implementation of quality systems
- survey of job component against the job specifications
- review of bills of material and alike to support expansion and new construction.
The candidate shall have a savvy knowloedge about ASME Sect IX, AWS D1.1, AWS D1.2, AWS D1.3, or AWS D1.6, EN 15614, ISO 9606-1, ISO 9609-2, and related standards, as well as welding technology.
The willingness to travel and consistently exercise discretion and sound judgment are prerequisites.
Commission Sales Professional
ECE Global is expanding their sales force with commission sales professionals.
We are seeking highly motivated, high energy sales professional with savvy experience in a competitive environment. The desire to consult with business owners, high level decision makers as well as technical experts to offer them a cutting-edge services and solutions is a prerequisite.
We are rendering professional engineering, inspection, quality insurance and certification services. Please review our www page for further information.